unmoody

17.00

hi cool..
whatzuup? okay not that anyway ~ start with my toilet morning . my "mother days" surprise is not working.. of course ! because i didnt do anything! you know why? because my mom already wake up ----- and my instinct(so, you are now like animal mel?) demand me to not doing anything . so, i just go to my computer *this not my personal computer too*  and tell you something.right now. yup i must go to school in 07:30 AM but... look to the watch now.. its almost 08:00 AM  yeah .. i'm surely lazy go to school.

my friends "huma" ask me "lo kesekolah?" (are you going to school?) me : " gw kesekolah tapi ga sekolah" (i'm go to school but not study) yeah it seems like that really lazy student *hey school this is holiday right? don't your mother told you?!*

me&huma wanna see our last english course score but, hell yeah what i told you before we are lazy people -- hmm i need some rest . yeah .. but, my brain just control me to find out bathroom. go bathing, take school outfit and .. go to school and after school we are playing together yeah ..

*so,now i'm not in my mood i will update it later i still have 5 minutes to preapare my self ..seeyaa* *just count how much i write "yeah" *

You Might Also Like

0 komencil

Subscribe