i wish you were here

07.05


I always be here waiting for you to come back home
I keep our flowers grow, since we planted the seed many years ago


And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there?‘cause I miss you
I wish you were here



I know it’s hard for you to stay and so I let you go
But you promised to never let me down and said that you love me so



And I stare at the moon and hope we’ll meet there, hope we’ll meet there
‘cause I miss you?I wish you were here



Make your dreams fulfilled, and don’t forget to take me with you someday

lirik lagu wish you were here - endahNrhesa , pasangan musisi & suami istri yang selalu menginspirasi saya dan bisa membawa saya di setiap alunan melodi indah dan suara khas mba Endah yang menyejukan :)

jangan tanya link downloadnya yaa ~ karena kebetulan saya di hadiahi kado romantis.. sepucuk album Look what we've found oleh dia yang ada di sana

sebagai tanda terimakasih karena terciptanya harmoni indah di lagu when you love someone yang menyatukan kami~

mba Endah N mas Rhesa saya ingin sekali seperti kalian yang bisa menginspirasi banyak orang :')



painting by me tribute for EndahNRhesa

kebetulan saya juga suka sekali dengan lagu EndahNrhesa yang lyricnya

"The flowers and the bees
The birds and the trees
They belong together just like you and me"

"I believe that the time will come and we will be together"

ah. romantis sekali lyrics ini :')
buat EndahNrhesa semoga cepat dapet momongan yaa..
5 desember waktu itu saya tau kok kalian menikah :P *lalu?*
walaupun kaset look what we've found saya retak ..........

happy listening everyone :D
KEEP LOVING INDONESIAN MUSICIAN

You Might Also Like

0 komencil

Subscribe