04.40

It's because of you that come to me
To stay in my heart every nigh and day

The world has pathway
This world has stairs
Has love and heart
That lead us to meet each other
In this world has two of us

Monday, i'm still waiting
Tuesday, i'm still waiting too see
see . . see . . if you're still not here

neither in the morning, nor later

Thursday is also emply
Friday,saturday,Sunday none of that day that i don't miss you

None of the day that you will come back
To be in our old days

The day that i meet you
The day that i was close to you
The day that we held hands
The day that i loved you
The day that i spoke to you
The day that you listened to me

How long it will be like this? I don't know..
How many months or years
How many billions of our past memory?
I never dont miss you :')


IS FALL.. FALL..


just secretly in love with some one .. hhe :P
" ini rahasia yaa " 
Rubys mom is fall in ♥
keep it kewl !
i bought new book today !


You Might Also Like

0 komencil

Subscribe